1.1. All content included on or comprising the Site and the Forms including, but not limited to, information, data, graphs, typefaces, graphics, and other material (collectively "Content") is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. and international copyright laws, and Company owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of all content.
1.2 Except as expressly authorized or licensed, you may not copy, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part.
1.3 The Company logos and other trademarks are the property of Company or licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by Company and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner.
3. Disclaimers. THE SITE, FORMS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND AS AVAILABLE AND WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OF ABOVE WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR (AND OUR SUPPLIERS') LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO FIFTY US DOLLARS ($50).
- What information is collected by the Company at the Site.
- What information is collected by the Company through the use of the Forms placed on third party web sites.
- How we may share information.
2. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
3. Types of Data We Collect. "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
(a) Personal Data You Provide to Us on the Site. (i) We collect certain Personal Data from you when you submit such information on the Site, such as:
- Your first and last name
- Your gender
- Your date of birth
- Your e-mail address
- Your mailing address
- Your telephone number
(iii) If you contact us via the "Contact Us" page of our Site, we will collect your name, e-mail address, phone number and any other content included in the message in order to send you a reply.
(iv) We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
(b) Personal Data You Provide to Us through Forms. We collect Personal Data from you when you submit Personal Data through Forms on our Site or on Third Party Sites, such as:
- Your first and last name
- Your gender
- Your date of birth
- Your e-mail address
- Your mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Any other personal information or unique preference information you choose to provide us
4. Use of Your Data.
(a) General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used (i) to process the task for which you completed the Form, (ii) to respond to requests that you make, or (iii) to aid us in serving you better. Company uses your Personal Data in the following ways: identify you as a user in our system; provide improved administration of our Site and Services; improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services; send you an e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Report was created; send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; to send promotional communications; to provide you with hardcopy or electronic newsletters, or surveys; to send upgrades and special offers related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company or third party companies, should you opt-in to receive such communications by following the instructions we provide; to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and to share your information with carefully selected third party advertisers.
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Forms and Services and improve Site navigation. Company reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to third party advertisers in its discretion.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data. We may provide your Personal Data to third party advertisers and may use your Personal Data for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion, including but not limited to the following:
(a) Disclosure Within the Company. We share Personal Data we collect from all points of contact. The Personal Data you provide us may be combined with other Personal Data available from our records and third party sources. We may provide all of this Personal Data to advertisers and use this information to offer you products, services and benefits that may be of interest to you.
(b) Advertisers. We may also share your Personal Data with advertisers for their marketing purposes. You agree to be matched with, and for your Personal Data to be disclosed to, advertisers and for them to contact you, even if your telephone number is on a corporate, state, or the National Do Not Call Registry, or you have opted out from receiving commercial email messages or other communications from such advertisers. The privacy policies of such advertisers may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data that we collect and disclose to such advertisers. We do not control the privacy practices of such advertisers.
(c) Governmental Agencies or Other Companies. We may share Personal Data with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when (1) permitted or required by law, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. In all cases, this information is not provided to these entities for marketing purposes.
(d) Contractors. We may share your Personal Data with third-party contractors that use the Personal Data to provide services to us or to you, including for data validation, enhancement, information verification and suppression services, and, to the extent permitted by law, individual reference or look-up services. We may make disclosures to help us enforce or apply existing terms and conditions and/or other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or third parties.
If you no longer wish to receive cookie-targeted online ads from Inadco's ad network, you can follow the Consumer Opt-Out Program detailed below.
8. Right to Transfer. All or any of Company's rights and obligations under this Agreement may be assigned to a subsequent owner or operator of the Site, Forms or Services in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of Company's assets. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any or all of your rights hereunder, without the prior written consent of Company, and any attempt to do so is void.
9. Email. When you fill out one of our Forms, you are consenting to receive email that informs you about new products and services. In addition, we may send you email to help us learn more about you and your preferences. If for any reason, after you have shared your email address with the Company, you decide that you do not want to receive email from the Company, you can discontinue email from the Company by clicking on the hyperlink shown in all Company emails and follow the directions to indicate your unsubscribe preference. If you have registered or submitted information under more than one email account, you must submit separate unsubscribe requests from each account. Once we receive your request, we will take reasonable efforts to remove you from future general email notice lists we maintain. However, because these lists are sometimes prepared in advance, it may take a short period of time for the email address you identify in your unsubscribe request to be removed from future general email notifications.
Please rest assured that all Company emails from us will adhere to the latest CAN-SPAM compliance regulations and will always include opt-out links. Note that you may continue to receive email from entities other than the Company.
P.O. Box 1332
Palo Alto, CA 94302
11. Your California Privacy Rights. California Law permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attn: California Privacy Rights
13. Communication With Children. We recognize the unique privacy concerns regarding children. We are committed to carefully protecting privacy where children are involved no matter the point of contact. In particular, our intention is to fully comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Per COPPA guidelines, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information through any point of contact, we ask to be contacted at the above address or by email via the Contact Us link and we will delete the information about the child referenced from our files.
16. Deletion. You may request deletion of your Personal
Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep
this information and not delete it (or to keep this information
for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your
deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements).
When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the
active database, but may remain in our archives.
Revisions: March, 2012
Start Date: 1/1/2008
As part of our commitment to giving you control and transparency, we allow you to determine if your browser has an Inadco cookie and explain how to opt-out of receiving cookie-targeted online ads from Inadco's ad network.
If you opt out:
You will still have an Inadco cookie on your computer, but this cookie will be generic, will not contain a unique user number, and will not allow your browser to be identified uniquely. As a result, Inadco's ad server will not display targeted ads to you. Also, if you opt out, you may notice the same ad multiple times or you may receive ads that do not interest you because when you do not accept unique cookies from Inadco, we cannot monitor which ads you have received, which means you might not receive those ads that would have been of interest to you.
If you opt out—you will still get ads.
Opting out DOES NOT stop ads from being served to you, but it does prevent Inadco from serving you ads based on your previous browsing history. Ads may still be targeted to your browser based on other data that is automatically transmitted to Inadco's ad server, such as your browser type, operating system type, connection speed, the time of day and day of week an ad is requested from your browser, your approximate location based on your IP address, and information about the general content of the site or page displayed in your browser.
If you use more than one browser or more than one computer to access the Internet, you will have to opt out in each browser and on each computer that you use. Likewise, if you delete, or otherwise alter your browser's cookie file (including upgrading certain browsers), you may once again receive a specific cookie from Inadco, and you will need to opt out again.